In India, aadhar card is one of the most important identity proof of a person. Every person has an aadhar card with a unique Aadhar Card number. Last year, many complaints came against this identity proof. It was thought that the private information of every person was leaked for UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) website. But every time UIDAI said against this complaint that the private information of every person is safe & secure on their website. But in this situation, you need to know that where is used your aadhar card? UIDAI has an option for every person to check this tool.
Nowadays, you use your information of aadhar card in a bank, sim card, broadband, train ticket, online shopping, gas subsidy etc. Because of this, you need to know where are used your information. Is your information safe? There is an option to know where aadhar card used in last six months. If you see any suspicious place where your information is used without any permission of you, then you easily complain to UIDAI. In this article, I Am going to tell about how to know where is used your aadhar card.
- First of all, you have to go to the link below to the website of UIDAI. Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-aadhar (This site is now under maintenance).
- type your 12 digit aadhar card number and complete security by taping security code.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. N.B.: If your mobile number is not registered with this identity proof, then you don’t get any OTP to use this tool.
- There will be a new window where you will see those place where your aadhar was used in last 6 months.
- Select any date range in last six months and see clearly. If you see any suspicious place where your information is used, then quickly complaint on UIDAI.
I hope this information will help you. So, follow the rule and keep safe & secure your information.